Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Hi all english teachers,
Could you please help me with my english essay. I have to write a 600-800 word reflection outlining the poems that I learned in the unit which are ("The call" by Jessie Pope, "The send off" by wilfred Owen, "I was only 19" by John Schumann and most importantly "Dulce et decorum est" by Wilfred Owen). The essay should contain the themes and motivation of the poetry.

The essay should:
-Analyse how the composers present his/her ideas, using sophisticated and extensive evidence.
-uses appropriate media to perceptively articulate and represent their own ideas and about the text.
-Compose the response in correct form and structure, use sophisticated vocabulary and outstanding spelling, punctuation and grammer.

Please help I am in year 10. I am very bad at english. I get C grades in most of my tests. so please help me. If you are willing to help please email me (alwingeorge8@gmail.com) the essay. please help me. :cry: thank you. Please don't spam my email.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Hi all english teachers,
Could you please help me with my english essay. I have to write a 600-800 word reflection outlining the poems that I learned in the unit which are ("The call" by Jessie Pope, "The send off" by wilfred Owen, "I was only 19" by John Schumann and most importantly "Dulce et decorum est" by Wilfred Owen). The essay should contain the themes and motivation of the poetry.

The essay should:
-Analyse how the composers present his/her ideas, using sophisticated and extensive evidence.
-uses appropriate media to perceptively articulate and represent their own ideas and about the text.
-Compose the response in correct form and structure, use sophisticated vocabulary and outstanding spelling, punctuation and grammer.

Please help I am in year 10. I am very bad at english. I get C grades in most of my tests. so please help me. If you are willing to help please email me (alwingeorge8@gmail.com) the essay. please help me. :cry: thank you. Please don't spam my email.

You have to do your own work, we can't do it for you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi all english teachers,

The essay should:

Please help I am in year 10. I am very bad at english. I get C grades in most of my tests. so please help me. If you are willing to help please email me EMAIL REMOVED the essay. please help me. :cry: thank you. Please don't spam my email.

Welcome to the forum.

You seem to have misunderstood the point of the forum. We don't do your work for you! You need to write your essay yourself. Write it as well as you can, submit it to your teacher and wait for it to come back with corrections and a score. After that, if you don't understand any of the corrections, you can come back to the forum and ask us to help to explain.

As you can see, your email address has been removed. Users are not allowed to post email addresses on the forum. This is not to to avoid us "spamming your email" - we don't do things like that.

If you are looking for someone to help you cheat with your essay, you have come to the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.