Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
we are daily sending sales report to sales tax department through a telephonic machine like "Fax Machine". we have the hard copy of those records but sales tax department have not been receive sales report during the month of June 2013 that's why i want to write a letter to service provider company who provide us that telephonic machine i want to request them to please send your technician to our office and repair your machine and resolve this matter.

15 August 2013
CCC. Ltd
P.O.Box City
Dear Sir,
RE: Z REPORT MACHINE NO. 654824, 665847, 665987, 6639875 Sales Tax Department did not receive Z-Report(Sales Report) during the month of June 2013.

Today, Sales Tax officer have visited our office and informed us that they have not been receiving our Z-Reports(Sales Report) during the month of June 2013. While we are regularly sending Z-Report(Sales Report) and we have the hard copy of those records.

So please do the necessary action to this matter urgently and send your technician to resolve the problem of above said machines.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
M.Mark

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear Sir,

if there is any thing not clear in above post so pls inform me and resolve my problem.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.