letter to get a research subject (review my letter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliramezani

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
For my thesis, I would like to submit my research with a professor in one of high rank American universities and ask him to recommend a subject and supervise. So please check the below text and correct any error. Also if other sentences can help me, please advise!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Dr. .....

My name is ................. from Iran.
I am B.S student of Biomedical engineering (Biomechanics) and for my thesis, I interested in to plead you to help me and recommend a good subject for my thesis and be my supervisor.
I would like to submit a good research that it can be publish in one of the ISI journals.

Yours Sincerity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offroad

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
[I am not a teacher]

As a non-native speaker of English, you will be required to sit an English test before registering at most universities in the US/UK. You could start the application but not the registration.
I suggest you start with the test.

Regards

Offroad

aliramezani

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
[I am not a teacher]

As a non-native speaker of English, you will be required to sit an English test before registering at most universities in the US/UK. You could start the application but not the registration.
I suggest you start with the test.

Regards

Offroad

Actually I am not going to register in the US/UK universities now. I just want to get a good subject from a good university. then present it in my country!
Also I didn't understand your mean about "start with test".

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.