Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Australia
I wrote a resignation letter for my boss. But after read it again and again, I just not feel right about my grammar and tenses. Can anyone please tell me what's wrong with this email. Many thanks

I am writing to announce my resignation from Hornet Marketing, effective September 20.My apologies for notifying you by email. I had a very bad headache last week.
A doctor said it's high possible that I had a computer headaches comes from chronic eyestrain and
Neck&Back muscle strain. But we were not certain until we have a proper brain ct scan. Anyway I decide to give myself a long break.
I won't disappear suddenly, I can still help you to interview someone talented, Go through the projects I am working on.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I am writing to give notice of my resignation from Hornet Marketing, effective September 20. My apologies for notifying you by email. I had a very bad headache last week.
A doctor said it's highly possible that I have computer headaches caused by chronic eyestrain and
neck and back muscle strain, but he cannot be certain until I have a proper brain CT scan. Anyway I decide to give myself a long break.

I won't disappear suddenly
. I can still help you to interview a suitable replacement and acquaint him/her with the projects I am working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.