Re: English Teacher
Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by so3ad
Please look at the amendments I have made to your post. It is very important to follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
In addition, please do not use textspeak/chatlish on the forum. Use full standard English words ("you" not "u", "please" not "plz" and "thanks", not "thx".)
We can help with specific questions about the English language. Take some time to look through other posts on the forum so that you can see how it works.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.