• Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb International project

Greetings everyone!

School starts on the 16th of September in Romania and I was thinking to start a new project. I would need about 4 English teachers from different countries as a start. I would like the kids from my classes (4th to 8th grade) to start a correspondence with your kids, based on their profiles, via e-mail. I was thinking to prepare a board with the pictures and some personal details of children from other schools and then arrange for them to keep in touch. They should exchange about 2-3 e-mails per month, sharing their thoughts and impressions on different topics. Maybe it will work for the best and they become more interested in using English to communicate. Any volunteers? Please do not hesitate to reply with suggestions or offers :)

Wish you a lovely school year!

Esgaleth is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: International project

Quote Originally Posted by Arina22 View Post
    Greetings everyone!

School starts on the 16th of September in Romania and I was thinking to start a new project. I would need about 4 English teachers from different countries as a start. I would like the kids from my classes (4th to 8th grade) to start a correspondence with your kids, based on their profiles, via e-mail. I was thinking to prepare a board with the pictures and some personal details of children from other schools and then arrange for them to keep in touch. They should exchange about 2-3 e-mails per month, sharing their thoughts and impressions on different topics. Maybe it will work for the best and they become more interested in using English to communicate. Any volunteers? Please do not hesitate to reply with suggestions or offers :)

Wish you a lovely school year!
    Thanks Arina and welcome to the forum!

Could you please be more specific about your pupils' ages and levels and also what will keep their interest when the novelty wears off?