1. If you have "reached the point of no return" then you cannot go back because it would be harder than continuing onwards.Originally Posted by zoobinshid
2. "crying poor" means to use the excuse of being poor.
3. being "in brown study" means being deep in thought while in a gloomy or despondent state of mind.
4. An idiom which means that you are sorry to give news to someone which is going to disappoint them.
5. We have just run out of it this moment.
6. Telling someone directly what you think rather than talking about them to someone else.
- For Teachers