Hi, could you correct my cv, please. I would be grateful. My English isn't very well. Thank you very much.

Career objective:
To obtain an ambitious and challenging job as a junior HVAC project engineer, giving me the opportunity to use acquired knowledge from my studies and allowing me to increase my professional qualifications.

Professional skills:

• The Good knowledge of designing HVAC systems acquired during the BE and MA studies in Environmental Engineering. Examples of the projects I designed:

+ The project of central heating with a heat source for the multi- storey building – master’s thesis;
+ The project of heating steam plant for an industrial plant;
+ The project of the ventilation and air conditioning for conference rooms;
+ The project of the control of the spread of smoke and heat for multi-storey building;
+ The project of HVAC systems for a passive, single-family building;

• The good knowledge of outer and inner HVAC systems with the utilization of alternative sources of energy.
  • The very good knowledge of CAD systems resulting from several years’ experience and completion of the course: AutoCAD 2D.
  • The very good knowledge of the preparation of the cost estimates and offer documents.

Computer skills:
-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux environments.
-Advanced knowledge of Office package, AutoCAD, Mathcad, Matlab, Solidworks

Language skills:
-Polish – mother tongue;
-English – good communication skills
-German – good communication skills

Achievements:
-Qualify to go and take a part in classes: “Summer University in Berlin”.
-Rector scholarship for top students.

Education:
2011-2013 Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, specialization: heating engineering and ventilation – West Pomeranian University of Technology, Koszalin;
2009-2013 Bachelor of Science in Mechatronic – West Pomeranian University of Technology, Koszalin;
2007-2011 Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering – West Pomeranian University of Technology, Koszalin;

Professional history:
2011-2012 Gas fitting company – Trainee
01.07.2011 – 16.07.2011 Ekodomos Company – Trainee
07.2010 – 09.2010 Gaz-Tech – Trainee

Interests:
- Traveling – sand collection from around the world
- Playing tennis
- Language learning

Additional Information:
-Ability to work in team
-Very good time management
-Willing to relocate