CAREER SUMMARY
I am certified Interior Designer. I finished a five-year University of Fine Arts and received a master's degree in Art at the Department of Interior Architecture. I made over hundred residential interior design projects and supervised implementations for many of them. For the last three years I have been leading a small design firm, where, next to creative design work and comprehensive customer service , I was dealing with marketing and accountancy.

KEY SKILLS
- Initializing and maintaining a very good, long-running, sometimes few year contact with clients.
- Executing projects comprehensively – from obtaining the client through the entire process of design-implementation to the smallest decorating services.
- Executing conceptual drawings and regulations.
- Very good knowledge of ArchiCad, Artlantis Render and Microsoft Office
- Keeping the coordination of construction works and making copyright supervisions
- Shopping advice or making purchases under the authority of the client. Customize the project to a specific budget.
- Organize and execute photo shoots in the completed interiors.
- Driving license cat. (B), accident-free driving .
- Thorough knowledge of the current market trends of design and decorating houses and their gear on the market orders.
- Implementation of projects in a variety of styles, for example Modern Design, Eco, Scandinavian, Country, Art Deco, Classical styles and others. At the request of the client style connections.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2009.07 – until now
Designer & Decorator, Manager
in Projektowanie wnętrz Anna Wądołowska, Radom, Polska
A small design company operating in the cities of Warsaw, Radom, and their surrounding areas . Specializes in the performance of complex interior design projects for individual clients. Each designed apartment is unique , reflects the tastes of it’s residents. A company put very large emphasis on good design ideas , as strongly as on the implementation of the designs into reality. The motto of the company is attention to detail. I am the owner of that business . To achieve a satisfying effect of service I cooperate with different interior design specialized companies.

Responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition (on meetings, parties, trade fair for interior design )
- Supervision over company`s website status
- Establishing and developing cooperation with partners companies
- Coordination of work in the company: setting the goals, assigning the tasks, decision on changes
- The book of revenues and expenses and other accounting work in collaboration with proficiency in accounting.
- The formulation and signing of contracts
- Making the initial projects in the form of boards, drawings, free throws or 3D computer views as well as implementing projects
- Detailed designs for bathrooms with choice of finishes for walls, floors and bathroom fittings
- Detailed furniture design on dimension : kitchen furniture, cabinets and others as well as refinish furnitures
- Selection of ready-made furniture and lamps and decorations in stores, consignment stores, online auctions
- Conforming window decorations, sofas, beds, tables, for designs in cooperation with sellers
- Creating ornamental elements in cooperation with graphic undertakings and supervision of their application on furniture and walls
- Making an artistic wall paintings
- Organizing photo sessions and taking shoots in realized interiors

Achievements:
- I was driving the business successfully for over three years
despite of crisis that started simultaneously with opening my firm.
- I boast of about 20 housing interior design projects and their implementation in accordance with a specific budget.
- I made lots of consulting and small design services as well.
- I build a network of trusted contractors, vendors, and co-workers that were able to do the work in customers houses accordingly to my designs.
- I received subsequent orders from customers after implementation of the previous ones.

2007.02- 2009.04
Kitchen & Bathroom furniture designer
in Lifa Design Polska Sp. Zo.o. , Warszawa, Polska
Poland branch of the large Danish factory producing kitchen and bathroom furniture. The company currently has branches in Sweden, Iceland, Luxembourg and Portugal. It‚ offers a very large assortment of furniture to size : veneer, varnished and laminated, accessories and lighting for kitchen and bathroom. In addition, Poland branch offered countertops made of stone and conglomerates, accessories from brands: Miele, Liebherr, Blanco, AEG, and many others.
After a few months of learning an internal program I received a company car to be able to lead the projects independently. I was also empowered to carry out , on behalf of exploratory, talks on cooperation with the Italian developer on the Warsaw market.
Responsibilities:
- Full customer service
- Implementing projects to computer program based on modular furniture system
- Checking completeness of incoming goods from Denmark
- Examining complaints from customers and taking actions
Achievements:
- An accomplishment of great amount of kitchen and bathroom furniture designs
- Realization of exceptional projects:
the controversial design of the kitchen furniture set for common known polish movie star- Grażyna Szapołowska
an enormous and exclusive kitchen furniture set for one of big shareholder of E.Leclerc in Poland
huge kitchen furniture design set for the daughter of one of the richest businessmen in Poland
- Representation of the company at the housing fairs

2005.09- 2007.02
Furniture Designer & Seller
in RS Concept Sp. Zo.o., Warszawa, Polska
Family business producing dimension furniture from scratch, having it’s own carpentry workbench and showroom display in one of the biggest furniture shopping center in Warsaw- Jupiter Centrum.

Responsibilities:
- Presenting for customers the rich assortment of the company
- Quotations and prosecution correspondence with customers
- Consultations with co-working companies
- Opening and closing working stand and taking care of it, cleaning job.
Achievements:
- Realization of about one hundred pieces of special dimension furniture.
- Obtainment of thorough knowledge of the furniture systems available on the market and their prices.
- Winning expertise in materials used for producing dimension furniture.

TRAINING AND EDUCATION
1995-2004 The University of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture. I obtained the title of Master of Arts. I made thesis in the furniture atelier of Prof. Andrzej Gontarczyk
2005- 2012
- Short courses on computer aided design: ArchiCad ( I-st and II-nd degree ), AutoCad ( I-st degree ), Photoshop ( I-st degree ), 3D Studio Max ( I-st degree )
- Lots of trainings in kitchen and bathroom appliances organized by Miele, AEG, Smeg, Liebherr, Siemens, Bosh, Elektrolux
- Several trainings for paints and wall appliances organized by Tikurilla , Beckers, Ralston
2013 Participation as a visitor in one of the world’s largest interior design exhibition- Salone De Mobile in Milan
2009 Participation as a visitor in the world’s famous interior design exhibition- MM Kologne

INTERESTS
-Related to design: Do sketches of people and animals , world’s trends in architecture and interior design, fashion design
-Other : I’m great fan of Ted’s talk on ted.com, I love jogging and aerobic, reading variety of books or listening to Operas and mountain tours in Poland or traveling abroad for holiday.