Re: employment letter refusel
Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by justinemathew7
1. Follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
2. Check your spelling very carefully. I have marked all the spelling errors in red. In addition to the ones in your main post, the word "refusel" in your title is also incorrect.
3. Is this letter connected to a job application you made last year? If so, did you make that application in English too?
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.