Member Type
Academic
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
I'm preparing for my exam and I am happy about any suggestions for my writing. Thank you! :)

At our company you can comfortably book your rental car online. We offer a wide range of high quality passenger vehicles and trucks to rent at one of our numerous branches. On our website you will find favourable offers that are updated on a regular basis to offer our customers a wide range of low fee budget rental cars. Book with us at one of our numerous branches.

Our company attaches great importance to high quality. For this reason we only hire cars that are not older than six months. The majority of our cars and 100% of our trucks are from German manufacturers. Our network of more than 30 Full-Service stations as well as several other delivery stations located all over the country guarantee delivery and pickup of vehicles within only a few hours at any day or night time.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I'm preparing for my exam and I am happy about any suggestions for my writing. Thank you! :)

At our company you can comfortably book your rental car online. We offer a wide range of high quality passenger vehicles and trucks to rent at one of our numerous branches. On our website you will find special offers that are updated on a regular basis to give our customers a wide range of low fee budget rental cars. Book with us at one of our numerous branches.

Our company attaches great importance to high quality. For this reason we only hire cars that are not older than six months. The majority of our cars and 100% of our trucks are from German manufacturers. Our network of more than 30 full-service stations as well as several other delivery stations located all over the country guarantee delivery and pickup of vehicles within only a few hours at any time of day or night.
:)

Snowcake

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Thanks a lot. :)

Status