Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please do reply for my post as fast as you can guys. For my English class i need to write an essay paper on proverb and so I have pick the proverb Unity is Strength. Now I am having issue with writing the starting paragraph for my essay. I don’t know how to start my Unity is Strength Essay on proper way. Please help me; I have only 2 days to complete my essay paper. Thanking you so much in advance!!
Please do reply for my post as fast as you can guys. For my English class i need to write an essay paper on proverb and so I have pick the proverb Unity is Strength. Now I am having issue with writing the starting paragraph for my essay. I don’t know how to start my Unity is Strength Essay on proper way. Please help me; I have only 2 days to complete my essay paper. Thanking you so much in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
We don't help with assignments. There are a number of pages of answers making suggestions there, so you shouldn't really have a problem.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[strike]Please do reply for my post as fast as you can guys.[/strike] Unaccepatable. We do not work to other people's timescales. We are all volunteers doing this in our free time.

For my English class I need to write an essay paper on proverbs/a proverb and so I have picked the proverb "Unity is strength". [STRIKE]Now[/STRIKE] I am having [STRIKE]issue[/STRIKE] problems with writing the starting paragraph for my essay. I don’t know how to start my "Unity is Strength" essay [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]proper way[/STRIKE] properly. Please help me. I have only 2 days to complete my essay paper. Thank[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] you so much in advance!!

[STRIKE]Please do reply for my post as fast as you can guys. For my English class i need to write an essay paper on proverb and so I have pick the proverb Unity is Strength. Now I am having issue with writing the starting paragraph for my essay. I don’t know how to start my Unity is Strength Essay on proper way. Please help me; I have only 2 days to complete my essay paper. Thanking you so much in advance!![/STRIKE] Duplicate of paragraph 1.

As you have been told, we do not help with home assignments. Please look at the amendments I made to your post in red. After you submit your essay and receive it back from your teacher/tutor, you can come back to us if you are confused by any of the teacher's corrections or comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.