Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I graduated from earth science department of Shiraz University (Pahlavi University).I receive my M.S. degree in Tectonics(earth science) in 2009 under supervision of Dr.Ahmad Zamani .My project was about Morphotectonic indices and GIS analysis.
I got my B.S. degree from shiraz University too on 2005.
I am very interested in knowing about the rate of tectonic activity with the aid of quantitative morphotectonic analysis and computer programs such as GIS.
I read your articles and It was very fascinating for me that your feild of interest projects are compeletly match with mine.I am very interested in your projects and it is my pleasure to work under your supervision to enhance my knowledge in Tectonics and earth science.I appreciate for your time and consideration and I hope you can give me the privilege of joinig your team.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

My first piece of advice is that you remember we always put a space after a full stop. Your piece is very hard to read because all the words run together. Click on the Edit Post button on your post, put a space after every full stop and then click Save.

Status
Not open for further replies.