[Essay] Please review my esay and correct for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

binhqb

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi everybody.
I'm a new member in this site. :( I have some trouble with writing skill. This my essay. I hope anybody can help me by glance review the below essay.

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below.
Write at least 150 words, and spend 20 minutes.

ricdpp

My essay:
The bar chart gives information about the percentage of purposes adult education. The pie chart illustrates the opinions of people as to how the cost of course fee should be shared among the taxpayers, employers and individuals.. Seen together, the results of surveys suggest a link between the reasons and studying cost for further education.
The reasons for taking education in adulthood are aggregated into three groups that have similar percentage. The largest proportion group includes interesting in subject and gaining qualifications as reasons account for approximately 40 %. The second group contains 3 reasons. Some people think that, continuous learning will be helpful for their job account for 22 %, others, slightly lower at 20% feel it will help them improve opportunities for their promotion, and remain people in this group are learning because of their enjoy study with 20 percent of total reasons. The third group make up a small minority percent, roughly 10%, they want to learn due to make new friends and change new jobs.
The pie chart indicates that 40 % people think that they will pay for their study by themselves. Other respondents at 35% show that employer should foot the bill for them. A small minority of people (25%) want government help theme by taxpayer service.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this essay to your teacher?

binhqb

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Thanks for your comment. Im learning alone at my home. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.