[Essay] Retirement age for legislators ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Retirement age for legislators?
Agree or not ? Please rate my essay in band
My answer is ---

There is a certain retirement age for every worker in almost all the countries.Conversely,there is no limit for law makers.It is a matter of controversy in politics that at what age a politician should retire?Unfortunately,nobody is supporting this idea in greed of power and money.
As far as i think there should be an age limit for legislators because they are Also human beings.However,every politician tend to be in spotlight of politics.In my opinion , they should provide a chance to young leaders so that they can also serve themselves to the people.Experienced leaders should teach them ethical values and motivate them to join politics.
In accord to a survey by a news channel,some old leaders are responsible for expanding catastrophic situation instead of solving them in a appropriate way whereas young leaders are better aware of their generation's needs and situations.
I also prefer that some honest and fit legislators ought to given a chance to contribute their service to people as per our constitution.But only if they fulfill all the mental and physical requirements for this.
In conclusion, i would like to assert that legislators should retire at the age of 60.Legislators should take care of generation gap.They should understand the need of today's scenario.It is universally acknowledged tha "old is gold and new is silver" although they should give a chance to young leaders to become gold from silver.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

The first thing you need to do is remove the space you have put in front of every full stop and comma. A full stop goes directly after the final word of a sentence and a comma goes directly after the preceding word. We always put a space after a full stop and a comma. Click the "Edit Post" button, make the relevant changes and click Save.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I appreciate your reply
Thank you. But can you give a band score ? It's a request

Status
Not open for further replies.