Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear Mr. ACB,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for send us soft copy of Withholding Certificate. As I see in there is no “Commissioner – Large Taxpayers” Stamp also we need original Certificate hope we will get soon.

For other quarries and information please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
BCA

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Mr. ACB,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for send us soft copy of Withholding Certificate. As I see in there is no “Commissioner – Large Taxpayers” Stamp also we need original Certificate hope we will get soon.

For other quarries and information please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
BCA

Dear Mr ACB

Thank you for sending us a photocopy/copy of the/your Withholding Certificate. However, it does not have a "Commissioner - Large Taxpayers" stamp on. Consequently, we need you to send us the original certificate.

We look forward to receiving it as soon as possible and please feel free to contact us with any queries.

Yours sincerely

[Your name]

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear Mr ACB

Thank you for sending us a photocopy/copy of the/your Withholding Certificate. However, it does not have a "Commissioner - Large Taxpayers" stamp on. Consequently, we need you to send us the original certificate.

We look forward to receiving it as soon as possible and please feel free to contact us with any queries.

Yours sincerely

[Your name]

Please Check its correct....

Dear Mr ABC,

Thank you for sending us a copy of the Withholding Certificate. However, it does not have a "Commissioner - Large Taxpayers" stamp on. Also, we need you to send us the original certificate with “Commissioner – Large Taxpayers” Stamp.

Yours sincerely

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Why have you replaced my "Consequently" with "Also"? Your original post suggested that the reason you need to see the original certificate is that the one you were sent did not have a stamp on. If the two are not connected, you do not need to mention the missing stamp at all. You could just write to them asking them to send the original certificate.

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Why have you replaced my "Consequently" with "Also"? Your original post suggested that the reason you need to see the original certificate is that the one you were sent did not have a stamp on. If the two are not connected, you do not need to mention the missing stamp at all. You could just write to them asking them to send the original certificate.

the reason for replacing because both things are connected. we need original Withholding Certificate with Government robber stamp attested.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The reason for replacing is because both things are connected. We need the original Withholding Certificate with Government rubber stamp. [strike]attested[/strike].

In that case, my "Consequently" was correct and your "Also" was incorrect. You could use "As a result, we need you to send the original certificate ..." instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.