Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Table:
Question:The table below shows the personal savings as a percentage of personal income for selected countries in 1970,1990,and 2000.
ANS:
The table shows the percentage of personal income devoted to savings in seven different countries for the period of 30 years.
According to the table,it can be clearly seen that,the most dramatic changes are evident in Italy,Japan,France,and Canada.In 1970 Italy had the highest number of savings rate of 29.5%followed by France with18.7%and Japan with 17.6.Canada had the comparely lowest ratio of 5.6.
By 1990 Italy was still the leading country,though its saving rate had dropped slightly to 17.6%.Germany was next with 13.8%(same as 1970) and the rates in France and Japan were close behind.In Canada,the savings rate had almost doubled to 11.5%.The Uk and the Usa had the least rates of 8.2 and 5.5 fraction respectively.
By 2000 the savings rates had lavelled out considerably across the seven countries.France and Japan led with 13.6,went after by Germany,Italy and London at around 11%.Personal savings in North America dropped sharply,with Usa at nearly 4% while Canada was at a very low radio of 1.9.
The overall trend shows a reduction in savings over the thirty year period.
pl provide feedback how much i can get??????????

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Table:
Question:The table below shows the personal savings as a percentage of personal income for selected countries in 1970,1990,and 2000.
ANS:
The table shows the percentage of personal income devoted to savings in seven different countries for the period of 30 years.
According to the table,it can be clearly seen that,the most dramatic changes are evident in Italy,Japan,France,and Canada.In 1970 Italy had the highest number of savings rate of 29.5%followed by France with18.7%and Japan with 17.6.Canada had the comparely lowest ratio of 5.6.
By 1990 Italy was still the leading country,though its saving rate had dropped slightly to 17.6%.Germany was next with 13.8%(same as 1970) and the rates in France and Japan were close behind.In Canada,the savings rate had almost doubled to 11.5%.The Uk and the Usa had the least rates of 8.2 and 5.5 fraction respectively.
By 2000 the savings rates had lavelled out considerably across the seven countries.France and Japan led with 13.6,went after by Germany,Italy and London at around 11%.Personal savings in North America dropped sharply,with Usa at nearly 4% while Canada was at a very low radio of 1.9.
pl provide feedback how much i can get??????????

I don't understand your question.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Table:
Question:The table below shows the personal savings as a percentage of personal income for selected countries in 1970, 1990 (no comma required) and 2000.
ANS:
The table shows the percentage of personal income devoted to savings in seven different countries for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a period of 30 years.
According to the table, it can be clearly seen that (no comma required) the most dramatic changes are evident in Italy, Japan, France (no comma required) and Canada. In 1970 Italy had the highest [STRIKE]number of[/STRIKE] savings rate [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] at 29.5%, followed by France with 18.7% and Japan with 17.6%. Canada had the [STRIKE]comparely[/STRIKE] lowest ratio [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] at 5.6%.

By 1990 Italy was still the leading country, though its saving rate had dropped slightly to 17.6%. Germany was next with 13.8% (same as 1970) and the rates in France and Japan were close behind. In Canada, the savings rate had almost doubled to 11.5%. The [STRIKE]Uk[/STRIKE] UK and the [STRIKE]Usa[/STRIKE] USA had the [STRIKE]least[/STRIKE] lowest rates [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] at 8.2% and 5.5% [STRIKE]fraction[/STRIKE] respectively.

By 2000, the savings rates had [STRIKE]lavelled[/STRIKE] levelled out considerably across the seven countries. France and Japan led with 13.6%, [STRIKE]went[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]after[/STRIKE] followed by Germany, Italy and London at around 11%. Personal savings in North America dropped sharply, with the [STRIKE]Usa[/STRIKE] USA at nearly 4% while Canada was at a very low [STRIKE]radio[/STRIKE] ratio of 1.9%.

[STRIKE]pl[/STRIKE] Please provide feedback on how much I can get. [STRIKE]?[/STRIKE][STRIKE]?????????[/STRIKE]

I have no idea what you mean by "Please provide feedback how much I can get". However, I have made various corrections to your post (they are all marked in red). You need to concentrate on the spacing around punctuation. Remember that we always put a space after a full stop or a comma.

Status
Not open for further replies.