Re: what doesn it mean ?
Probus corrected your "Are you sure?" question because you did not start it with a capital letter, you left a space before the question mark and you used three question marks. There are rules in written English and you need to follow them when you post on this forum:
Originally Posted by super_ze1234
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.