Re: please help me with these idioms!!
None of those are recognisable English idioms. Where did you find them?
Originally Posted by farzoon
Also, please follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- In this forum, use full standard English words (for example "something", not "s.th").
- Put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.