Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Additionally, by virtue of my varied interests, I have tried my best to learn as many new technologies as possible. I learnt CMS tools like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla and Magneto in high school and Android Programming, Python, Html5+, Css3+, and JQuery during my undergraduate years. Using this knowledge gained I started developing commercially viable applications as a freelancer. For instance the android application called Grepocket that I developed for GRE applicants is on Google Play Store and is being used by more than 10,000 users. I also custom designed software for clients; I designed software for a financial firm Ginni Gold Pvt Ltd., which encompassed live MCX commodities updates, developed an E Commerce based website with an integrated Learning Management System for a US based firm called Bizvaria. Such activities helped me develop strong foundations in various vistas of computer science, helping me grow both intellectually as well as building on my overall knowledge of software development.

I want to reduce the instances of 'I' from this paragraph can someone please help me as i m not able to rephrase.
Thank u
Regards,
Ravin

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Additionally, by virtue of my varied interests, I have tried my best to learn as many new technologies as possible. I learnt CMS tools like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla and Magneto in high school and Android Programming, Python, Html5+, Css3+, and JQuery during my undergraduate years. Using this knowledge gained I started developing commercially viable applications as a freelancer. For instance the android application called Grepocket that I developed for GRE applicants is on Google Play Store and is being used by more than 10,000 users. I also custom designed software for clients; I designed software for a financial firm Ginni Gold Pvt Ltd., which encompassed live MCX commodities updates, developed an E Commerce based website with an integrated Learning Management System for a US based firm called Bizvaria. Such activities helped me develop strong foundations in various vistas of computer science, helping me grow both intellectually as well as building on my overall knowledge of software development.

I want to reduce the instances of 'I' from this paragraph can someone please help me as i m not able to rephrase.
Thank u
Regards,
Ravin

I don't see a problem with the uses of "I" in your paragraph. The normal criticism of using "I" in writing is the tendency to begin too many sentences with "I". You have only done that twice; there is one other use that follows a semicolon. The other uses of "I" are inside sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.