Student or Learner
Native Language
Interlingua
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Dear All,
In our company have been installed new software& i am the one of the business owner.
I am working with this people to prepare data base to upload in system.4 or 5 times they uploaded and i found there is a mistakes.
no I need to send mail to our manager that I am working this job since 6 months this people they are not able to do this job.& we will continue this job after our major Shut Down (its with in 2 months).I need to make one complaint mail politely.Please see below

Respected Sir,
As you know, I am working since nov to prepare template for uploading. But, this company people are not well qualified to do this kind of critical job.
Hence, Please inform them to Hold the job until we finish our major turnaround.

Regards,

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The first thing you should do is edit your letter and the rest of your post to ensure that the spacing around your punctuation is correct:

- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

cheppy001

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Interlingua
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Any another changes require ??

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Any another changes require ??

There are lots of changes required. That's why I said that the first thing you should do is sort out the spacing around the punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.