Re: Phonetics :The Glottal Stop ????
As 5jj said, we don't help with homework. However, please see the corrections I made to your post. It is important to follow the rules of written English:
Originally Posted by kazuma999
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.