The simple answer is just give it time. Three months isn't very long and some people on the south coast of the UK do have quite a strong accent. I'm sure your colleagues understand - it's your second language so some of them might make allowances. Others won't but there's nothing you can do about that.
Originally Posted by Ryepower92
It looks as if you need to concentrate on your written English too. When posting on the forum, remember the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Use full English words. "sry" is not a word.
I have underlined each error from that list in your post above. There are grammatical and spelling errors but concentrate on the rules above first.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.