It looks as if you need to concentrate on your written English too. When posting on the forum, remember the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Use full English words. "sry" is not a word.
I have underlined each error from that list in your post above. There are grammatical and spelling errors but concentrate on the rules above first.