Re: Help needed in transcribing short sentences please
1. Eleven players and twenty-two selectors. Typical of football!!
2. Doncaster Rovers beat Bristol Rovers and then, a short time later at Wembley, was again getting the break. (Note this is ungrammatical and I don't know what he meant).
3. You'll all know Bill Shankley's name, you'll all know Jim ????????'s name, you'll all know the late, great arrogant Raich Carter. (Sorry, the middle one is an Irish surname that I can't make out without knowing anything about football!)
4. Stronger willed than I was. People like that, I remember.
5. I'm six foot two and thirteen and a half stone, and I said "Boss, do I get anything out of it?" (Note: Six foot two = height; thirteen and a half stone = weight)
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.