1. This is the trainer. And I would be "follow the leader". Cause I wasn't like I am now - I'd be quiet in their company. I'd joined the Hollywood of football.
2. "You've got a cry in your head and you're thinking "Is the fella taking the ... (trails off leaving the word "piss" out) or is he paying me a compliment?"
3. ... singing, and all the diplomats there, at the time of Communism, singing "On Ilkley Moor Baht T'at", at the banquet, as true as God.
4. I have no idea. It sounds like "and we're sitting strippers starred" which makes no sense!
5. They were taking my ten-shilling notes out and I would go ... and putting in Yugoslav dinars which were bloody worthless the following day.
Thank you again, emsr2d2, you're such a good listener.
Needless to say I would never ever have understood On Ilkley Moor Baht T'at.
So here are the next 5 extracts:
1. We were famous, and I say "(...) very proud of that."
2. Because I think, Alex Ferguson, if he was in a bad day, he'd hit me a punch, and he was quicker than anybody
3. I watch goalkeepers, how they make a save, or ball played back to them.
4. And I say, in my day the flowers would've withered on (down?) the grave. Because Nat Lofthouse or (...) would've buried you.
5. We drew to a piece (...) as my first start began (?) at (...) Road.