Re: Help needed in transcribing short sentences please
1. This is the trainer. And I would be "follow the leader". Cause I wasn't like I am now - I'd be quiet in their company. I'd joined the Hollywood of football.
2. "You've got a cry in your head and you're thinking "Is the fella taking the ... (trails off leaving the word "piss" out) or is he paying me a compliment?"
3. ... singing, and all the diplomats there, at the time of Communism, singing "On Ilkley Moor Baht T'at", at the banquet, as true as God.
4. I have no idea. It sounds like "and we're sitting strippers starred" which makes no sense!
5. They were taking my ten-shilling notes out and I would go ... and putting in Yugoslav dinars which were bloody worthless the following day.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.