Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan
Dear Sir/ Madam ,

I am applying for masters program in UK and Germany in International Business Management and Management Studies. I have to send them a motivation letter, and since I am from an Arab country , I need your help in preparing a professional letter . I have 2 years experience in Sales and Procurement , my academic back ground is in Management information system (MIS).

This statement must answer the following questions:
(1) Why are you the right applicant for this project?
(2) Why is DAAD the project that you apply for?
(3) Why do you apply to this specific host university?
(4) What is your plan upon completion of this scholarship?
You may want to consider writing your motivational statement in the teaching language of the university that you apply for.

Appreciate your kind help.

Best Regards ,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

We do not do your work for you. First, take a look at the Similar Threads which your excellent thread title has brought up at the bottom of the screen. Then, click on Resources at the top of the page and then choose Letter Writing. After that, try to write the motivation letter yourself, post it in this section and then we will give your our comments.

Diala.h

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan
Welcome to the forum.

We do not do your work for you. First, take a look at the Similar Threads which your excellent thread title has brought up at the bottom of the screen. Then, click on Resources at the top of the page and then choose Letter Writing. After that, try to write the motivation letter yourself, post it in this section and then we will give your our comments.

Thank you for your prompt response , although I have one question , I’m I taking a risk by copying some paragraphs from other samples ? will the university care or even pay attention to that ?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your prompt response (no comma required here) although I have one question - I’m I taking a risk by copying some paragraphs from other samples. will the university care or even pay attention to that ?

Do not copy other people's work, either from this forum or from anywhere else. It must be your own work. You can look at other people's work for ideas about structure, paragraph order and what you should include or exclude.

Yes, if the university finds out that you have plagiarised someone else's work, they will most certainly care. Do not expect to get a place at that university.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your prompt response (no comma required here) although I have one question - I’m I taking a risk by copying some paragraphs from other samples. will the university care or even pay attention to that ?

Do not copy other people's work, either from this forum or from anywhere else. It must be your own work. You can look at other people's work for ideas about structure, paragraph order and what you should include or exclude.

Yes, if the university finds out that you have plagiarised someone else's work, they will most certainly care. Do not expect to get a place at that university.

Status
Not open for further replies.