Hello!

I am preparing texts for my progect and I would like to be sure that my text is correct from semantic and grammatical point of view. Could you take
a look and give me your corrections.

Thx advance!

Any on-line and off-line legal consultations within the framework of the legislation of XXX

Any help, support and assistance for foreigners in XXX in current affairs
Any public information on events, activities, places, products, services, etc in XXX

We love our city and we would like you to see it in the same way, including all its merit, sights and city life hidden from view of tourists.

All our team members holds active life position and have wide range of contacts with different people and organizations. It makes us informed about different places, events, activities that take place in the city.

Our team consists of educated and progressive members that will be able to help you in situation that has any level of difficulty.

Our dealing with various organizations allows us to provide assistance or different services to you. You do not need to spend lots of time and energy finding goods or services. Applying to us, you save your time, nerves, and get best result.

We are open and honest with our clients. You can get information about every member of Agency, personal data is also free accessible.

We prize your time and our reputation that is why we control that every your task is done as good and quickly as possible. In the case if you are not satisfied our work or our process of the performance, with the help of our feedback system, we trace such situations and take additional measures to eliminate such ones, right up to return of your payment.

Addressing to us, you can be sure you will not be deceived or misunderstand.

We promote quick solutions of your affairs in state authority.