Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Hello!

My name is Krisse. I am an Administrative Assistant and in-charge of everything related to paperwork. My boss told to write a letter for different big companies asking for the name of their Marketing Manager and his/her contact details so we know who to address our business proposals to. I am really having a hard time writing this letter because I honestly have no idea how to do it and I'm afraid my boss and the companies who would read my letter will laugh at it.

Please please help me.

Thanks,
Krisse

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
swardle6691, I have deleted the contents of your post. It was incorrect and unhelpful and you did not start your post by saying that you are not a teacher. Before you try to help other learners, it is important that you improve your own English.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hello!

My name is Krisse. I am an Administrative Assistant and in-charge of everything related to paperwork. My boss told to write a letter for different big companies asking for the name of their Marketing Manager and his/her contact details so we know who to address our business proposals to. I am really having a hard time writing this letter because I honestly have no idea how to do it and I'm afraid my boss and the companies who would read my letter will laugh at it.

Please please help me.

Thanks,
Krisse
Welcome to the forum, krisse.

I am afraid Your thread got sidetracked by nuisances.

We don't write letters for people, but one of our members may correct yours if you post it here.

Keep it simple. Introduce yourself, say just what you want to say, and then stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.