Please help me correct this article. I am going to take the FCE examination. I am extremely nervous now.

Dalat night market- an unforgettable experience.

Have you ever visited a night market which gives you a strong impression? On our holiday, I and my husband had a great time at Dalat night market.
Our first impression about Dalat night market was its “shouting market” on the upper storey where vendors displayed their clothes of a variety of sizes and colors and shouted loudly to attract buyers’ attention. Its lively atmosphere gave both of us exciting feelings.
Leaving “shouting market”, we dropped in to pine tree crafting shops which were decorated beautifully with color lights. We were also completely surprised at the cheap prices of those crafting things.
What impressed us most about Dalat night market was the food corner. There, we were served some original dishes made from shellfish and duck eggs. Steaming hot pots with attractive smell were hard to resist in cold climate of Dalat.
All in all, Dalat night market was an ideal destination in our trip. We are looking forward to our next holiday to visit it again.