Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
What did you do during October holiday
On my holiday, I spent the most of time to stayed at my home . When I stayed at my home I usually waked up at 9 o'clock .Everyone thinks that 9 o'clock is too late, but I think it's good to my health because during the semester I always get up very early to go to school and sometimes I stay up late to review my lesson.Getting plenty of rest made my brain feel fresh all time.
The activity that I did during my vacation is reading a book half of day and play computer game with remained time . When I was played computer I played Superstar Karaoke with my sister.Even though I can't sing well but I want to sing because the sound of music make me relax.
The last thing I did is meeting with my old friend I was very happy when we talk about our life in new school. I can't wait to my next vacation.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What did you do during October holiday
On my holiday, I spent the most of time to stayed at my home . When I stayed at my home I usually waked up at 9 o'clock .Everyone thinks that 9 o'clock is too late, but I think it's good to my health because during the semester I always get up very early to go to school and sometimes I stay up late to review my lesson.Getting plenty of rest made my brain feel fresh all time.
The activity that I did during my vacation is reading a book half of day and play computer game with remained time . When I was played computer I played Superstar Karaoke with my sister.Even though I can't sing well but I want to sing because the sound of music make me relax.
The last thing I did is meeting with my old friend I was very happy when we talk about our life in new school. I can't wait to my next vacation.

Is this a homework assignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.