Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Intrusion detection systems are security tools which used in computer networks. The main goal of intrusion detection is to detect each security policy violation on a system of information.There are many methods in field of intrusion detection. Most existing approaches are generally limited to detect unknown attack scenario. Many of them have used expert knowledge. In practice, generating and analyzing of them is the most challenging task. Therefore, they arent suitable for real-time use. In fact, the current IDSs generate a tremendous number of intrusion alerts. Many of them are false positive. Alert correlation methods have been proposed to decrease the number of alerts and make them more meaningful. In this paper, we introduce an approach to alert correlation by HMM. First of all,the aggregation component merges low-level alerts with together. Therefore, alerts rate are reduced. Second, we use Hidden Markov Model to correlates hyper alerts. The most advantage of our approach is that an attack scenario can be found without expert knowledge. We also evaluate our approach by experiment with DARPA 2000 data set.

I want you to show me my mistakes. I'll be grateful for your advice.

Thanks in advance.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
This is not a letter. I don't know what it is. Is it an essay to be turned in for a grade? Is it "real life" writing for your job? Who is supposed to read it, and what is the purpose?

You need paragraphs.

Finally, give you threads meaningful titles please. Use a phrase from your post. Six threads all called "Help me with my letter" is not helpful.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have changed your title for you. From now on, please follow the advice to give each thread an individual and unique title so that it is easier to tell them apart.

sahel1389

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.