Please see my amendments to your post in red. Remember the rules of written English:
Originally Posted by Purple Rose
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Use full English words, not textspeak/chatlish (ie use "are" not "r", "you" not "u". There is no such word as "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllpc".
As 5jj said, we do not help with homework. Do the best you can, submit it to your teacher and then, after you get it back with your mark, come back to us if you don't understand any of your teacher's corrections and comments.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.