Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi. I'm currently assigned by my upper rank to supervise our English Language Proficiency (ELP) class, to look in what way we can improve the class. So, the major problem we have with class is, lack of student. For now, we have like ONLY 4 students. This has affect us in the operating cost. In order to ensure that the class keeps running, we have to get more students. Any ideas on how to attract/get more students?

teachforgood

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Great Britain
Hi. I'm currently assigned by my upper rank to supervise our English Language Proficiency (ELP) class, to look in what way we can improve the class. So, the major problem we have with class is, lack of student. For now, we have like ONLY 4 students. This has affect us in the operating cost. In order to ensure that the class keeps running, we have to get more students. Any ideas on how to attract/get more students?

Try making your class speak for itself. Include roleplays, games, practice sessions etc in such a way that students go back and tell their friends about it. Try giving them some online game time specifically with English instructions that'll encourage them to think about language. It is also a good idea to create an eye catching poster that make the students want to sign up for your classes. I hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.