• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sensitiv

what is correct sentence, pls make it correctly,

To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sensitive, i cant submit my original excel to my leader, just i want copy particular two sheet data's to new excel file and save in sheet 1 and sheet 2, its very simple work, but i want know how to copy and paste in new excel, if i know i will use for another one use..,

Barb_D is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sens

Quote Originally Posted by vengatvj View Post
    what is correct sentence, pls make it correctly,

To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sensitive, i cant submit my original excel to my leader, just i want copy particular two sheet data's to new excel file and save in sheet 1 and sheet 2, its very simple work, but i want know how to copy and paste in new excel, if i know i will use for another one use..,

Data is already plural. Even if it were not, you don't use an 's to make something plural.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with multiple worksheets, all with sensitive data. I need to send two of those worksheets to my boss as a new file, but I don't know how.

(You can do a save-as of your original file and delete the other worksheets by right-clicking on the ones you want to delete and choosing "Delete." Or you can create a new file, and, in the spreadsheet you wont to copy, click in the square above the first row and to the left of the first colum, which selects all, press Control+C to copy, and then paste that into your new file.)
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.

vengatvj is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sens

thank you very much, you solved my two questions, i asked this questions in excel forum, i need to do the above function via vba program, i dont know how to make correct vba code to do above function..