To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sensitiv

Status
Not open for further replies.

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
what is correct sentence, pls make it correctly,

To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sensitive, i cant submit my original excel to my leader, just i want copy particular two sheet data's to new excel file and save in sheet 1 and sheet 2, its very simple work, but i want know how to copy and paste in new excel, if i know i will use for another one use..,

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
what is correct sentence, pls make it correctly,

To tell you the fact i have a excel with multiple sheet, all data's are very sensitive, i cant submit my original excel to my leader, just i want copy particular two sheet data's to new excel file and save in sheet 1 and sheet 2, its very simple work, but i want know how to copy and paste in new excel, if i know i will use for another one use..,

Data is already plural. Even if it were not, you don't use an 's to make something plural.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with multiple worksheets, all with sensitive data. I need to send two of those worksheets to my boss as a new file, but I don't know how.

(You can do a save-as of your original file and delete the other worksheets by right-clicking on the ones you want to delete and choosing "Delete." Or you can create a new file, and, in the spreadsheet you wont to copy, click in the square above the first row and to the left of the first colum, which selects all, press Control+C to copy, and then paste that into your new file.)

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
thank you very much, you solved my two questions, i asked this questions in excel forum, i need to do the above function via vba program, i dont know how to make correct vba code to do above function..

Status
Not open for further replies.