ya yah... i will make this type of shorcut for other use, am going to use make shortcut as i told , all my shortcut relate to my words, example if i type A1, then display vodafone value 199, if i type A2 then display vodafone value 299, if i type A5 then display Vodafone value 599,
i have many words to type in my office excel, so its right way to make shortcut relate to my words..
now i got two more words to fill in multiple cells, all credits to you. thank dear friend, i dont have any questions to ask more.. just seeing others threads..
please correct this message, if anything wrong pls mention i will make it correct next time
There are important rules when you write in English. You need to follow them at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (Vodafone, English, Poland).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Always use full standard English words. "Pls" is not a word - write "please".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
Thank you so much dear buddy, I thought my english level is intermediate, but am realised about my level, thank you again for your kindly reply. :)
Is this also wrong? Oh my god, my English level is very poor.
Last edited by vengatvj; 13-Nov-2013 at 16:36.
OK, I will correct my errors. Thank you.
Last edited by vengatvj; 14-Nov-2013 at 14:32.
You must show that you are listening to our advice.