pls correct/ ya yah... i will make this type of shorcut for other use, am going to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
ya yah... i will make this type of shorcut for other use, am going to use make shortcut as i told , all my shortcut relate to my words, example if i type A1, then display vodafone value 199, if i type A2 then display vodafone value 299, if i type A5 then display Vodafone value 599,

i have many words to type in my office excel, so its right way to make shortcut relate to my words..
now i got two more words to fill in multiple cells, all credits to you. thank dear friend, i dont have any questions to ask more.. just seeing others threads..

please correct this message, if anything wrong pls mention i will make it correct next time

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
ya yah... i will make this type of shorcut for other use, am going to use make shortcut as i told , all my shortcut relate to my words, example if i type A1, then display vodafone value 199, if i type A2 then display vodafone value 299, if i type A5 then display Vodafone value 599,

i have many words to type in my office excel, so its right way to make shortcut relate to my words..
now i got two more words to fill in multiple cells, all credits to you. thank dear friend, i dont have any questions to ask more.. just seeing others threads..

please correct this message, if anything wrong pls mention i will make it correct next time

It doesn't make any sense.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Ya yah. I will make this type of shortcut for other use, am going to use make shortcut as I told , all my shortcut relate to my words. For example, if I type A1, then display Vodafone value 199, if I type A2 then display Vodafone value 299, if I type A5 then display Vodafone value 599.

I have many words to type in my Office Excel, so it's right way to make shortcut relate to my words..
Now I have got two more words to fill in multiple cells, all credits to you. Thank you dear friend, I don't have any questions to ask more, just seeing others' threads..

Please correct this message. If anything is wrong, [strike]pls[/strike] please mention it and I will make it correct next time.

I have no idea what your first two paragraphs mean so it was impossible to correct the content and the grammar. I have corrected the capitalisation and the punctuation. I have corrected your entire third paragraph.

There are important rules when you write in English. You need to follow them at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (Vodafone, English, Poland).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

Always use full standard English words. "Pls" is not a word - write "please".

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thank you so much dear buddy, I thought my english level is intermediate, but am realised about my level, thank you again for your kindly reply. :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you so much [strike]dear buddy[/strike] (not appropriate). I thought my English level is intermediate, but [strike]am realised[/strike] I now realise about my level (what have you realised?). Thank you again for your [strike]kindly[/strike] kind reply. [strike]:)[/strike]

Technically, you might be at an intermediate level (perhaps comprehension and speaking) but you need to take more care with your written English. Please see my amendments above in red. Remember to capitalise proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare).

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Is this also wrong? Oh my god, my English level is very poor. :cry:

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Is this also wrong? Oh my god, my English level is very poor. :cry:

Perhaps you should reread the list of rules I gave in post #3 and look at the amendments I have just had to make to this post. You must make the first letter after a full stop a capital letter, do not capitalise the first letter after a comma (unless it is a proper noun or the word "I") and you must put a punctuation mark at the end of every sentence. A smiley/emoticon is not a punctuation mark.

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
OK, I will correct my errors. Thank you.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Ok, i will correct my errors, Thank you.

This is becoming quite tiresome already. Look at the eight words you posted above and compare them with the rules I gave you in post #3 and the reminder I gave in post #7. You have made two errors in eight words. Click on Edit Post and change them please.

You must show that you are listening to our advice.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
You must show that you are listening to our advice.
I am closing this thread. We can re-open it if vengatvj decides to listen to your advice.

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Sorry all, I edited my previous thread. I hope that my previous post is correct.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Sorry all, I edited my previous thread. I hope that my previous post is correct.

If you are referring to post #8, then it is not yet correct. Look at it VERY carefully and reread the rules of written English and all my reminders.

vengatvj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am very poor in English. Please correct my errors. I want to know what i made errors again and again. This is my post #8 "OK, I will correct my errors. Thank you." is this correct or not?

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
N​ow it is correct.

However, in post #12 you failed to capitalise the word "I" and "I want to know what I made errors" is not grammatical. In addition, you failed to capitalise the word "Is" at the beginning of the final question?

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
"...what errors I made" is the correct word order. You could say "what I made in the way of errors" but this is rather convoluted and not very natural in modern English.

Status
Not open for further replies.