Russian
Home Country
Tajikistan
Current Location
Tajikistan
Do you know how many there are in year?
Twelve
What are their name?
Junuary,February,March,Aprial,May June July Agustus,september,november and december.
As soon one start othere. And no more been so that february come earli than january or may stripout march. Months go one by others and never meeting,
But people said about some girl, whiche saw all twelve months together.
In one little village was live one evil and miserly woman with dauther and stepdauther. Dauther she love, and about stepdouther she is feel dark. what did was to do stempdauther every is faile and not good she walk by water, wire wood washing linen. She is do it in winter during snow, rian and hot. Therfor she is make it and one time she is choke saw all twelve months in one more.
It was in winter. Going junuary monthe. Snows is so lot that cover tree. People siting at home and heated stove.And this time at evening evil mother open the door saw how wind is blew and go back to hot place in home said to stepdaugter:
Should r u to fores by snowdrop, bring it for your sister becouse tommorow she is birthday
to be continued ......
great tanks to all your corect -)))
:up:

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Do you know how many there are in year?
Twelve
What are their name?
Junuary,February,March,Aprial,May June July Agustus,september,november and december.
As soon one start othere. And no more been so that february come earli than january or may stripout march. Months go one by others and never meeting,
But people said about some girl, whiche saw all twelve months together.
In one little village was live one evil and miserly woman with dauther and stepdauther. Dauther she love, and about stepdouther she is feel dark. what did was to do stempdauther every is faile and not good she walk by water, wire wood washing linen. She is do it in winter during snow, rian and hot. Therfor she is make it and one time she is choke saw all twelve months in one more.
It was in winter. Going junuary monthe. Snows is so lot that cover tree. People siting at home and heated stove.And this time at evening evil mother open the door saw how wind is blew and go back to hot place in home said to stepdaugter:
Should r u to fores by snowdrop, bring it for your sister becouse tommorow she is birthday
to be continued ......
great tanks to all your corect -)))
:up:

I don't mean to insult you, but your English is really terrible. If I were you, I would work on basic English sentence structure and vocabulary before I started translating.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Could I suggest that you find an English spell checker. That will correct a third of your errors. Proofreading will correct a few more.

Esredux

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Alternatively, you could check the 'official' translation of the tale to see how it works.

Good attempt, anyway. Btw, which is your mother tongue - Russian or Tadjik? And, what was the language of the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.