• Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile essay topic

I don't understand what I need to do when they asked 'Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development' in the topic below. Can you explain it for me?

Please describe yourself and write a clear and detailed description of your academic objectives and the reasons why you wish to pursue them in the USA. Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development. Describe the type of program you wish to pursue in the USA and how it relates to your academic background and interests and your objectives for the future.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 16-Nov-2013 at 10:49. Reason: Removed strange final three lines.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: essay topic

Quote Originally Posted by kira_moondance View Post
    I don't understand what I need to do when they asked 'Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development' in the topic below. Can you explain it for me?

Please describe yourself and write a clear and detailed description of your academic objectives and the reasons why you wish to pursue them in the USA. Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development. Describe the type of program you wish to pursue in the USA and how it relates to your academic background and interests and your objectives for the future.
    We cannot help you with any aspect of homework or assignments. It would give you an unfair advantage. Your teacher/tutor is only interested in what you can do, not what we can do.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.