Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Moldova
Current Location
Moldova
All animals living in the jungle have "law of the jungle". "Law of the jungle" is an expression the means "survival of the strongest". This law occurs in our society. If men are strong spirit and in body, when him will be winner in the life. All hard work and problems he will make to had best life. If men are weak, when him will have hard and no sense life. I think inveterate alcoholics, drug addicts have weak soul/spirit and this weak class of the men, who lived for new dose. This law was and will be always. And I think, what I will resist all difficulty in my life.

PS: Please check grammar my composition. :)

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
All animals living in the jungle have a "Law of the jungle". The "Law of the jungle" is an expression that means "survival of the strongest". This law occurs in our society. If men are strong in spirit and in body, when they will be winners in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] life. All the hard work and problems [STRIKE]he will make to had best life[/STRIKE] they have will turn out for the best. If men are weak, then they will have a hard and [STRIKE]no sense[/STRIKE] senseless life. I think inveterate alcoholics and drug addicts have weak souls and spirits, and this weak class of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] men[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]who[/STRIKE] live only for [STRIKE]new[/STRIKE]their next dose. This law [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE]has been and will always be there. Believing this, I will resist all difficulty in my life.

PS: Please check the grammar in my composition. :)

I have tried to offer you some help as you asked, but without completely re-writing your composition. You have an interesting outlook on life.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
BlowUp, when are you going to submit this essay to your teacher/tutor for marking?

BlowUp

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Moldova
Current Location
Moldova
I showed this essay for my teacher. Thank you for site :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.