Student or Learner
Native Language
Nauru
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
United States
My life Goals Essay

Throughout my life, I've strived to be the best in order to reach my goals. Ever since I was 15, I've had my heart set on being an IT expert; and I've been taking and will continue to take many steps academically and within my extra-curricular to achieve my lifetime goal. For me to reach my final goal, I created a vision board that helps me to visualize all of my life goals. And this has been a motivating force to take responsibility and focus on the things that will keep me on track in graduating college, and this is my number one priority.

To become a successful Network Support Administrator, it is required for me to have a four years college degree, which is one of the basic requirement in IT profession. For me to attain this goal, i try my possible best to study at least an hour every day and this habit has been so helpful to me. Another thing that will make me to be successful in college is the ability for me to always be in class. Keeping up with all of my class work is another way that will make me go through college smoothly, like doing all of my assignments on time, and taking part on group work as well. Making a good grade is something i strive to do and will doing to maintain a good grades in all of my class work, Graduating college with good grades is one of goal in life, but after college what next? Facing the labor market is another challenging factor after graduating college, how do I make it to get the be an IT consultant.

I have an exceptional passion of becoming an IT consultant, it takes a lot of hard work to get there but with hard work and setting my goals right i will get there. Getting a college degree does not guarantee how far you will go in my IT career, it’s just a start point. For me to get to the level of an IT consultant, first i need to look for a job where i can work as a level one network support administrator. With this I will be able to build my resume and gain all required experience of becoming an IT consultant. Another thing I have to do is back up my degree with other certification like CCNA and some other certifications that will keep me on the top of my game. Meeting and get to know other trusted consultant is another way to get to where i want to be within a short period of time. After accomplishing my goal of becoming an IT consultant is for me to settle down and enjoy life.

I believe being a successful man is taking care of responsilibities and to be a good husband to the woman you love. My final goal is to take the bold step and get married, to achieve this goal I have to look for someone I truly love, build a good relationship with understanding within both of us, and then propose to her after then get married, and make one big family full of love and peace. This is my final goal.

My vision board is a remainder that I need to take responsibility in things, that will help me to graduate from college with good grades, be focuse on things that will keep me in line so I can achieve my dream of becoming an IT consultant. And finally look for that special one who I will spend the rest of my life with.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this essay to your teacher/tutor for marking?

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My life Goals Essay

Throughout my life, I've strived to be the best in order to reach my goals. Ever since I was 15, I've had my heart set on being an IT expert; and I've been taking and will continue to take many steps academically and within my extra-curricular to achieve my lifetime goal. For me to reach my final goal, I created a vision board that helps me to visualize all of my life goals. And this has been a motivating force to take responsibility and focus on the things that will keep me on track in graduating college, and this is my number one priority.

To become a successful Network Support Administrator, it is required for me to have a four years college degree, which is one of the basic requirements in the IT profession. For me to attain this goal, I try my possible best to study at least an hour every day and this habit has been so helpful to me. Another thing that will make me to be successful in college is the ability for me to always be in class. Keeping up with all of my class work is another way that will make me go through college smoothly, like doing all of my assignments on time, and taking part on group work as well. Making a good grade is something I strive to do and will doing to maintain a good grades in all of my class work, Graduating college with good grades is one of goal in life, but after college what next? Facing the labor market is another challenging factor after graduating college, how do I make it to get to be an IT consultant.

I have an exceptional passion of becoming an IT consultant, it takes a lot of hard work to get there but with hard work and setting my goals right I will get there. Getting a college degree does not guarantee how far you will go in my IT career; it’s just a start point. For me to get to the level of an IT consultant, first I need to look for a job where I can work as a level one network support administrator. With this I will be able to build my resume and gain all required experience of becoming an IT consultant. Another thing I have to do is back up my degree with other certification like CCNA and some other certifications that will keep me on the top of my game. Meeting and getting to know other trusted consultants is another way to get to where i want to be within a short period of time. After accomplishing my goal of becoming an IT consultant is for me to settle down and enjoy life.

I believe being a successful man is taking care of responsilibities- misspelled and to be a good husband to the woman you love. My final goal is to take the bold step and get married, to achieve this goal I have to look for someone I truly love, build a good relationship with understanding within both of us, and then propose to her after then get married, and make one big family full of love and peace. This is my final goal.

My vision board is a remainder- misspelled that I need to take responsibility in things, delete comma that- change to which will help me to graduate from college with good grades, be focuse- misspelled on things that will keep me in line so I can achieve my dream of becoming an IT consultant. And finally look for that special one who I will spend the rest of my life with.

I've made some very quick corrections. There may be others that I missed. Be sure to ALWAYS capitalize the word "I"!

Good luck!

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Also, "grammer" should be "grammar". :up:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
So, rukkysmilez, when are you going to submit this essay to your teacher?

rukkysmilez

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nauru
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
United States
lol i know....my bad but thanks

rukkysmilez

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nauru
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
United States
Thanks you very much, really appreciate your support God bless

I've made some very quick corrections. There may be others that I missed. Be sure to ALWAYS capitalize the word "I"!

Good luck!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Rukkysmilez, are you certain that your member profile information is correct? It seems rather unlikely to me that someone whose home country is Nigeria would be a native speaker of Nauru, the language of a tiny island in the Indian Ocean north-east of Australia. Perhaps you accidentally chose the wrong one from the list. Please amend your profile information so that it is all correct. Thanks.

rukkysmilez

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nauru
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
United States
Ok thanks

Rukkysmilez, are you certain that your member profile information is correct? It seems rather unlikely to me that someone whose home country is Nigeria would be a native speaker of Nauru, the language of a tiny island in the Indian Ocean north-east of Australia. Perhaps you accidentally chose the wrong one from the list. Please amend your profile information so that it is all correct. Thanks.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
The Nauruan language (dorerin Naoero) is an Austronesian language spoken in Nauru. It has an estimated 6,000 speakers. Almost all speakers are bilingual in English. Nauruan language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, amigos, you know we don't correct homework here, right?

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Also, Amigos, you know we don't correct homework here, right?

Raymott, your sarcasm is not necessary! I fully understand the difference between doing a member's 'homework' and offering a handful of constructive corrections.

The OP's essay contains numerous errors. I corrected only a few of the most glaring mistakes. My efforts will do little to improve the OP's grade but who knows what impact it may have on others who might take time to review the limited corrections.

By the way, where in the Forum Rules does it say 'we don't correct homework here'?

Cheers,
A4

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Here is the link to the relevant part of the forum guidelines: https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/forum-policies-guidelines/42350-homework-assignments.html

And you might be disappointed to learn that we include correcting students' work (even only minor corrections) to be helping them. We do not do it. It is not fair on the student or the teacher (or indeed on the other students in the class). The teacher cannot possibly help a student to improve if he/she doesn't know where the student is having problems. Every word a student submits to a teacher should be their own, not ours.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Raymott, your sarcasm is not necessary! I fully understand the difference between doing a member's 'homework' and offering a handful of constructive corrections.

The OP's essay contains numerous errors. I corrected only a few of the most glaring mistakes. My efforts will do little to improve the OP's grade but who knows what impact it may have on others who might take time to review the limited corrections.

By the way, where in the Forum Rules does it say 'we don't correct homework here'?

Cheers,
A4
Sorry amigos, there was no sarcasm there. It would only be sarcasm if I knew that you knew we don't do homework. But apparently you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.