Re: Can‘t receive activation code
Some websites and forums have problems with Hotmail. Hotmail sometimes throws things into the junk or even doesn't deliver them at all for some reason. Not everyone has this problem but it is a recognised issue.
Originally Posted by winjoy
Hopefully, you have now registered successfully with your Gmail address and you can use the forum.
Please note the amendments I made to your post in red. It is important to follow certain rules when writing in English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare, University of Manchester).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.