Why Santa Claus should be banned (I am not serious)

When we think of one of the most popular celebrations in the world, Christmas, the first thing that comes to mind is the magical figure Santa. Our general impression of Santa is a jolly, plump man, with a white beard and a red suit, who holds the qualities of being very friendly and generous, delivering presents on Christmas Eve to every child that did good. All children love Santa because he grants their biggest ambition, and creates a spark in the heart that will always be remembered. However, although it may seem like Santa is an impeccable figure, by looking at him from another perspective, we can see how adversely he can influence and affect children. These are the reasons why I believe that Santa Claus should be banned.

Firstly, I would like you to forget the image of Santa that you have in mind, as I will introduce a new definition to him from another perspective.
Santa is an obese man who observes or in other words, stalks each child’s actions all year, and through this, determines whether they deserve a present or not. On Christmas Eve, during midnight, he trespasses into each house, has a small snack, places presents and leaves. Yes that’s right, an old obese man stalks each child and their actions all year, and on Christmas Eve, trespasses into their house to deliver 1 small item.
Of course, like all children, I have experienced Christmas, and cannot disagree that getting that 1 item you craved for all year, makes you feel special and extremely content. However, the idea of Santa may influence children, the future of our society, in a way that they will believe that it’s ok to enter someone’s house without permission in the middle of the night, as long as you have a righteous reason to do so. Of course, in modern day society, this is simply and truly unacceptable. If people were to undertake these actions, the outcome will not be affirmative.

We must also take into the account, the possibility of children getting bullied or teased, due to the fact that they believed in Santa for a longer time than his/her peers. According to statistics 62% of children found out/ or were told under the age of 10, that Santa was a nonexistent figure. 15% of children did not know even after reaching 10 years old. At school, if Santa were to come up as a topic, it can lead to this 15% of children becoming extremely embarrassed, or worse, getting teased. It could also be a rather painful experience for these children, for finding out the bitter truth through a situation like this.

Thirdly, when small children have the epiphany that what Santa does is impossible, and asks their parents curiously, “How does Santa travel around the world, bringing presents to each home within 24 hours? “, or something like “How can Santa carry all the presents with only 1 chariot?” what will the vast majority of parents do? They will lie, lie and lie. Through education parents repeatedly and continuously tell children that lying is bad, but here, the parents are the ones lying. In other words, they are hypocrites. Furthermore, when their parents finally tell children that Santa is a non-existent figure, they may think, my parents were lying to me, so I guess I am allowed to lie too. This is completely contradictory to what children are strictly taught through childhood what not to do.

DID NOT WRITE CONCLUSION YET!
WHICH WORDS SHOULD I CHANGE TO MAKE MORE SOPHISTICATED?