Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi..Everyone.

I want to improve my english practically.But the environment where i live is not supporting because everyone speaks native language here.So are there any websites(like skype) to make conversations in english with online friends. i am watching movies and reading english news papers but that are not helping to speak practically.

if you know any free websites to make conversations please give details about them.

Thank you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi (no full stop here) everyone.

I want to improve my English [strike]practically[/strike] by practising (no full stop here) but the environment where I live is not [strike]supporting[/strike] supportive because everyone speaks their native language here. (Space required here) So are there any websites (space required here) (like Skype) to [strike]make[/strike] have conversations in English with online friends. I am watching movies and reading English news papers but [strike]that[/strike] they are not helping me to practice my spoken English. [strike]speak practically.[/strike]

If you know of any free websites to [strike]make[/strike] have conversations, please give me the details. [strike]about them.[/strike]

Thank you.

Please look carefully at my corrections to your post in red. It is important to follow certain rules when you write in English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular pronoun).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Skype, London, Shakespeare, Prime Minister).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Have you searched Google for "online English conversation"?

Status
Not open for further replies.