Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
IF I START WITH A LETTER,,,,,1,WE WOULD LIKE TO BRING YOUR NOTICE 2.WE WOULD LIKE TO BRING IN TO YOUR NOTICE ...WHICH ONE IS CORRECT

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
IF I START WITH A LETTER,,,,,1,WE WOULD LIKE TO BRING YOUR NOTICE 2.WE WOULD LIKE TO BRING IN TO YOUR NOTICE ...WHICH ONE IS CORRECT

Welcome to the forums, abraham antony. Please do not post in capital letters, except where appropriate. It is considered as shouting. The first one is correct.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't at all disagree that it's correct and the other is incorrect, but it might not be the most effective way to start your letter.

If you want to post more, you will get a more considered opinion.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

I have no idea what the context is, but it would be very common and natural to say "We would like to notify you that..."

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
OK. Thank you.

Please note my corrections to your post.

While your appreciation is welcome, there is no need to write a new post to say thank you. Simply click the Like button on any posts you find helpful. It means that we don't have to open the thread again to read your new post and then find that it doesn't include any new information or an additional question.​

Status
Not open for further replies.