• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Education (could you correct thia paragraph please?).

Hello,

This is a short paragraph about education in my country.

actually the informations here are not true :p . I just wrote it to practice , and I apologize in advance about my language. I am a biggener.

Education
    Education is right for everyone at least primary school education. This is what Human Rights Charter said .Saudi Arabia has a lot of efforts on this field . surveys shows that there is a dramatic decreased on illiteracy between Saudis in the last 30 years . In addition the free studying at public schools and universities in Saudi Arabia , Saudi goverment tries to impose primary education by prevent who doesn’t register his children in school when they become 6 years old from obtain formal charters .I think Saudi universities capable of habilitation students for job market .I hope that education be better and better for the sake of our country.

Thank you
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 14-Dec-2013 at 19:48.

emsr2d2 is online now Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Education (could you correct thia paragraph please?).

Quote Originally Posted by Simple 0 View Post
    Hello,

This is a short paragraph about education in my country.

Actually the informations information here are is not true. :p . I just wrote it to practise, and I apologize in advance about my language. I am a biggener beginner.

Education
    Education is a right for everyone - at least primary school education. This is what the Human Rights Charter said. Saudi Arabia has made a lot of efforts effort on in this field. Surveys shows show that there is a dramatic decreased decrease on in illiteracy between amongst Saudis in the last 30 years. In addition to the free studying education at public schools and universities in Saudi Arabia, the Saudi government tries to impose ensure that primary education is taken up, by preventing anyone who doesn’t register his their children in school when they become by the age of 6, yearsold from obtaining formal charters (I have no idea what "formal charters" means). I think Saudi universities are capable of habilitation preparing students for the job market. I hope that education be will get better and better for the sake of our country.

Thank you.
    Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, note that I have edited your post so that it is left-justified. Each line must begin at the left-hand side of the text box. Please don't centre everything.

Secondly, look at all the corrections I made to your post in red. Note that we do not put a space before a full stop or comma but we put a space after a full stop or comma.
    Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.