Member Type
Other
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
When our life was settled down in one place and we felt the stability. Can we say we have a stable life settlement? :?::?:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When our life was settled down in one place and we felt the stability. Can we say we have a stable life settlement? :?::?:

None of your post is grammatical or natural. You could have said:

Once we settled down in one place, we felt stable/we felt that we had some stability. Can we say "we have a stable life settlement"? (The answer to that question is "No, we can't".)

njt2009

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
So, how to say? I have to answer a questionnaire about why I do not want to move to other place.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
So, how to say? I have to answer a questionnaire about why I do not want to move to other place.

If the question is "Why do you not want to move somewhere else?", you can say something like "Because we are settled here and have a stable family life here".

njt2009

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
thanks for your help

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks for your help.

You're welcome but there is no need to make a new post to say "Thank you". Simply click the "Like" button on any post you find helpful. By doing this, it saves us the time and effort of opening a thread only to find that there is no new question or new information.

Note my corrections to your post in red. It is important to start every sentence with a capital letter and end every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.