Good morning to all, This is a motivation letter for a Master in Business Intelligence. I would be very thankful if somebody could give me any advise and correction.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to express my interest in applying for the Master Progamme of xxx, Specialization in xxx at the school of xxx at the xxx University , scheduled to start in September 2014.

I graduated at the xxx in September 2012 in ‘xxx’, a traditional bachelor degree in business economics, and then I moved to xxx to attend a two years evening master’s programme in ‘xxx’ at xxx university. I decided to enroll in an evening master to make also practical experience because I think that it is as important as theoretical experience. I started my career as IT Consultant intern in a small company located nearby from xxx, and after I moved to ‘xxx’ (the owner of ‘xxx’ Newspaper) where I’m working now as Junior Business Analyst. I’ve decided to leave this job to attend a master because I want to improve my specialized knowledge and to have the possibility to work in an international environment.
My decision about the University of xxx is based on three main reasons.

First, the well-known reputation of the Master programmes at the xxx University has a primary role in my choice; second, the fact that many students come from abroad could help me to work in an international environment; third, this specialization could help me to achieve my professional goals: work in the Information Technology Sector and continue the career as Business Analyst, that I’ve start at ‘xxx’.
In particular I really appreciate the courses offered in this track, especially 'Business Analysis', 'IT Project Management', ‘Data Management’ and 'Managing ICT in a Global Environment' because they are in line with my career goals.

I think that I will be very adapt for this programme for three reasons:
First, my bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree that I will complete not later than July have given me the necessary knowledge to attend this master, especially in the quantitative area. In particular, in my bachelor, obtained at the University of xxx, I gained basic knowledge of Math, Corporate Finance and Statistics. In the Master’s course ‘xxx’ at xxx university I’m improving my skills in the quantitative and strategic Area of the Business Economics.
Second, as I’ve said before, I’m really enthusiastic to work in an international environment since I consider myself Open minded and very pleased to interact with people that come from all over the world. In these Years I’ve traveled a lot and I loved to make friends that live in the country that I visited.
Third, I think I’ve good communication and analytical skills; I’ve improved its in my main work experience, in the ‘xxx’ where I usually interact with the Commercial Area, that gives us the data that we analyze, and the Accounting Area. I’m also very determined and motivated to do the best and do everything possible to make a good career.

Finally to sum up, I strongly believe that this master’s degree programme will be an excellent springboard for my career and will provide me the knowledge to realize my dreams because it matches perfectly my professional projects and academic expectations.
Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours Sincerely,

xxx