Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi
How's going?

Please can you correct my essay?
Learning A new language.​

Learning a new language is not easy. So when we want to learn the language, we should be confident and should not be shy. Therefore, we should practice language as much as we can. To learn language we should follow certain steps.

As matter as fact, students who wish to learn the language should follow certain steps.
First, we should listen to the new language as much as possible. We have better listening to a native speaker that because we will learn pronunciation correctly. Also, we can use radio, audio programmes and watching T.V in listening language. Moreover, we should try ad much as possible listening to the language four hours everyday.

Second, to speak a new language we should be confident. For example, we should be confident and do not fear of our mistakes when we speak. Therefore, If we shy and do not want to make a mistake, we can not speak because we are afraid to make a mistake.

Third, read in the language as much as we can. For instance, read from general books which have topics we like it. Also, read from children's books and read from magazines.

Fourth, to learn writing we should draw our planning and think of what we want to write about. In addition to that we can learn writing by writing our daily.

To conclude, we should practice these skills as much as we can. In addition to that if we have desire we can overcome the abstracts that we face when learning language.

Many thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this essay to your teacher?

Laza18

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
When will you submit this essay to your teacher?
This is for practicing not for my teacher. I practice writing with myself.

Laza18

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Cannot you correct it?

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Sorry, Laza, but proofreading, editing correction and commenting are things many of our volunteers don't have enough time for. I don't do it myself, because I am not very good at it. Be patient, and somebody may have time to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.