Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hello!
I'm looking for an English tutor to teach English to our family, especially the kids (a boy 9 years old, a girl 8 years old and another girl 5 years old). We live in Mallorca (Spain) very near from the capital (Palma de Mallorca), about 7 km.
It could be during 1 month, or a little bit longer if you want. We're looking for someone who loves children, someone active, independent, with iniciative...

The positions of English tutoring are UNPAID- you live with our family and receive board and lodging in return for 15 hours of tutoring per week. A great way to experience the culture, start learning Spanish and try out your teaching skills.

If you are interested please contact me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You might be lucky and find a user who already lives in Mallorca and is looking for something but I think you will have more chance if you post on a local online public site - is there somewhere you can advertise for free? A website or a local newspaper? If you wanted someone for six months or a year, it would probably be worth posting more widespread but for just a month, you need someone who can either take a month off work or who is travelling round the world/country and just needs somewhere to stay for a month.

Note, the spelling is "init​iative".

Status
Not open for further replies.